How to upgrade to the latest version of CLS software
Recommended for users of Windows XP/Vista/7
If you are having trouble installing or using your CLS CD/DVD-ROM, you may need to download the latest version of our software which fixes issues related to new versions of Windows and has additional features not found in earlier versions. If you are using our latest Beginning Turkish DVD-ROM published in 2011, you don't need this. Otherwise, please follow these steps:
- Ensure you are logged in as an Administrator.
- Click on the following link: Download MaxBrowser 4.21 (1/13/12) and click on Run (or depending on your browser, save it first and then Run).
- If you are asked to allow access, choose "Yes".
- After the installation completes, there should be a new shortcut on your desktop labeled "Critical Languages Series".
- Double click on the shortcut.
- Insert the CLS CD/DVD-ROM.
For Mac Users: This software has been tested on OS X running: 1) Parallels with Windows 7, and 2) VMWare Fusion with Windows XP. For more info, see: http://cls.arizona.edu/resources/mac-compatibility.htm
If you have questions, please contact: email@example.com