© Copyright 1999, Arizona Board of Regents for The University of Arizona
BY USING THIS PRODUCT, YOU AGREE TO ACCEPT THE FOLLOWING:
The software contained in this package is not for sale. The Arizona Board of Regents retains ownership of the software. You are only purchasing a license to use the software strictly in accordance with the terms of this Software License (the Agreement).
The product you have licensed consists of intangible software and various tangible components including programmed media and documentation (collectively, the Software). The Software is subject to the following license terms and conditions and limited warranty. This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement and understanding between the parties and supersedes any prior agreement or understanding, whether oral or written related to the subject of this Agreement. This Agreement may only be modified by a written agreement signed by the Arizona Board of Regents.
SINGLE COPY SOFTWARE LICENSE
THIS IS A SINGLE COPY SOFTWARE LICENSE granted by the Arizona Board of Regents on behalf of The University of Arizona, with a mailing address of P.O. Box 210151, Tucson, AZ 85721-0151.
1. The Software in this package is licensed non-exclusively to you as the single end user. It is not sold.
2. The Software enclosed in this package contains copyrighted material and other proprietary information.
3. You may use the Software on any compatible computer so long as it is installed and used on only one computer at a time. You may not use it on a computer network. You must pay a license fee for each additional computer on which it is installed or used unless you have contracted with The Arizona Board of Regents on behalf of the University of Arizona Critical Languages Series for additional licenses. Please contact The University of Arizona Critical Languages Series at 1717 E. Speedway Blvd., Suite 3312, Tucson, AZ 85721-0151, for information regarding additional licenses.
4. You may not make any copy of the Software.
5. You may not make any changes or modifications to the Software, including derivatives, and you may not decompile, disassemble, or otherwise reverse engineer the Software.
6. You may not loan, rent, sub-license or otherwise transfer the Software or make it available for use by others in any time-sharing, service bureau, networking, Internet, or similar arrangement, except that you may permanently transfer the Software to another user if you transfer the documentation and all media and related documentation, and the other user agrees to the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
7. This license is effective until terminated. You may terminate this license at any time by destroying the Software, related documentation and other materials. This license will terminate immediately without notice if you breach any provision. Upon termination you must destroy the Software, related documentation and other materials and all copies thereof.
8. You agree not to export the Software, except as authorized and permitted by applicable laws and regulations.
9. This license shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of the United States and the State of Arizona.
10. LIABILITY. In no event will the Arizona Board of Regents be liable for direct, indirect, special, incidental, or consequential damages arising out of the use of or inability to use the Software or documentation. In no case shall the liability of the Arizona Board of Regents exceed the amount of the license fee.
11. THE ARIZONA BOARD OF REGENTS MAKES NO WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WITH RESPECT TO THIS SOFTWARE OR DOCUMENTATION, INCLUDING THEIR QUALITY, PERFORMANCE, INFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY, OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. THE ARIZONA BOARD OF REGENTS DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE OPERATION OF THE SOFTWARE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE. NO ORAL OR WRITTEN INFORMATION OR ADVICE GIVEN BY THE ARIZONA BOARD OF REGENTS OR ITS AUTHORIZED REPRESENTATIVES WILL CREATE A WARRANTY WITH RESPECT TO THE SOFTWARE.